Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall Pictures!!!

It was high time I posted these pictures. And so here goes...

As soon as we arrived near the lake..






Driving past the colors...


A church in the midst of all these colors. And, yes we did go inside. I always had this belief that if you go inside a church you have never been before and make a wish, it will come true. So I convinced the others to join me. :)

Cottages near the church...

I took this picture standing in the middle of the road. Lucky that the cop in the car right ahead did not give me a ticket...:P


The beautiful lake...



Colors and more colors...

Twilight pouring in...


My friends standing near the picturesque lake. It looks like they were embedded in the picture. This garden and the surrounding area was so beautiful, that you had to actually see it to believe it! And, the family that lives across this garden in their lake side cottage are so lucky!



Oh, do I envy them?







The road next to the restaurant where we parked our car...



Watching the sunset from the patio...


It was just breathtaking!




And awesome...especially because it was so quiet and beautiful. Something like we were sitting in the lap of nature...:)

No comments: